Here’s a quick and easy recipe that makes for great leftovers.
1 lb cubed pre-cooked chicken breasts
2 small heads of cauliflower or two bags of frozen cauliflower
2 cups of low fat shredded mexican cheese
4 eggs, whisked
2 bundles of green onions, sliced
6 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled
1 clove of garlic, minced
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Cut up cauliflower into small pieces and steam until tender or if using frozen cauliflower follow directions on the bag to steam.
3. Add the cubed chicken, green onions, crumbled bacon, garlic and 1 1/2 cups of cheese and stir to combine.
4. Add the cauliflower and eggs to the mixture, season with salt and pepper to taste and mix again.
5. Pour the mixture into the 9×13 baking dish and top with the rest of the cheese.
6. Cover dish with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
7. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
8. Let cool slightly before serving.
Calories: 300; Fat: 15g; Carbohydrates: 9g; Protein: 34g