- Hometown: Durham
- Age: 32
- Occupation: Parole Officer
- When did you first start CrossFitting?: Jan 23, 2017
- What is your favorite movement? Favorite workout?: I don’t have a favorite movement, but favorite workout would be the wallball.
- What is your least favorite movement/workout?: Toes to bar.
- Tell us about your sports & fitness background.: My background is not that diverse just recreational softball with friends running trails.
- How did you first get exposed to CrossFit?: Saw it through Facebook and thought I’d check it out.
- What sort of changes have you seen in your body?: I’ve seen changes in inches, less soreness and toning.
- What impact has CrossFit had on your life?: It has definitely giving me more energy. And has helped with my neuropathy in my hands and feet from chemotherapy.
- What is your favorite Bull City CrossFit moment?: The Ending…no but seriously that moment coming up on the last set of the workout where everyone gives it there all, its a great feeling.
- What is your advice for people getting started?: Just keep going, you may not meet every set goal but keep going! And it gets better.
- What are your interests outside of CrossFit?: Yoga